Aversia is home to magical beasts with properties far beyond what a mundane animal might be capable of. This page is host to not only the animals that might aid you in combat, but enemies and monsters who would seek the death of everything.
An important note on real-life fauna.
The Danger Rating is a scale from Least to Most dangerous creatures. This is a general guideline for how dangerous something might be. This is not a scale for how tamable something is, but is a good gauge for how dangerous being around various creatures might be. Not all creatures in the same tier are as dangerous, meaning each tier is rather broad and is made for clearer distinctions between each one.
- These creatures are usually passive. They tend to run away more if they are attacked rather than fight. This does not mean they are incapable of combat, just that it is not their preferred or most proficient form. Good examples of this would be sheep, goats, horses, stags, etc.
Threatening (Material Gathering App)
- These creatures are dangerous in large groups, but not all of them will operate this way. In general. Good examples of creatures like this might be bears, wolves, etc.
- These creatures are typically frightening but sometimes can be handled alone. It is best to work in groups to ensure success. It is at this tier that many of these creatures will begin to have minor dangerous supernatural properties such as magic. Good examples of creatures like this would be Crylem, Bru'Tag, Gargoyles, etc.
- These creatures are extremely dangerous and should not be trifled with alone or under most circumstances. Fighting these could result in the death of a number of people as well as other bodily harm. Good examples of creatures like this would be Fim Sharks, Matekai, Manticore, etc.
- These creatures will likely kill anything they find or anything that tries to challenge it. This does not mean that they are always aggressive, but should they fight, it would be a harrowing experience for their opponent. Good examples of creatures like this would be Dragons, Liches, Voidlings, etc.
|Geography • Races • Flora • Fauna • Stones • Metals • Cloth • Foreign Continents|
|The World of Aethius • The Multiverse of Aethier|