Believed to be pygmy cousins of the dragons themselves, Miniature Dragons share their scaly draconic appearance and come in a variety of colors based off of their environment. In general, miniature dragons can be the size of a house cat to a medium sized dog, with a wingspan of nearly three times their body length. They weigh in at around 7-36 kg (15-79 lbs). Each miniature dragon has prehensile tails as well. Miniature dragons can live to be 30-50 tsels old, with females generally living longer than males.
Miniature dragons are visually very different from each other depending on the habitat they live in. All miniature dragons carry some key features; Four legs, scales, and sharp claws. In general, Miniature dragons will take on an appearance that’ll help them blend into their environment and tie into their own innate natural abilities. Miniature dragons often have a minor ability based on the element of their area.
Miniature dragons are solitary animals and only come together to reproduce, however, two dragons of separate breeds cannot reproduce. Otherwise, males and females will fight each other for resources and territory as much as males will fight other males, or females will fight other females. The only time more than one dragon is seen together is when a mother is with young, usually two or three whelps.
Egg: The Fire dragon egg starts off looking like it was made out of volcanic stone. A deep purple color that starts slowly shifting in colors the more the heat helps the dragon egg hatch over time. Layers will start to appear morphing from bottom to top. The dark purple will stay and morph into red, then orange and finally when the top is yellow it hatches out a beautiful baby dragon.
Dragon: As a hatchling the dragon will be glowing hot in appearance and when it is touched. The scales will look like Molten iron having a shine to it like only fire can. After time as the dragon grows up it will cool down and adjust to the outside temperature and turn a deep scarlet with black tipped scales. Some dragons turn out more Black than Scarlet, It depends on the dragon. Their eyes are a Golden Yellow color.
Female: Female Fire dragons are more slim and cool down much faster than the males. They are less hostile but also less willing to attack strangers unlike their male counterparts. Their tail curves upwards, often hanging in a little swirl above their back.
Male: The Male Fire dragons are more hostile out of the two and possess horns that the females do not. They obtain these rather late into their lifespan but progressively grow larger from early in their life on the sides of their head. Once fully grown, the horns curl back and upwards just like the females’ tail.
These dragons are considered common. Most of the main elemental Miniature dragons are more commonly found then rarer exceptions but fire dragon eggs themselves are easily located if the tamer knows where to find them.
Habitat: Active Volcanic regions are the most common locations for these dragons to be hatched from and spend their time on the ground. Rarely, fully grown miniature dragons can casually be found around magma as the volcanic heats are perfect to hatch their eggs in. Mothers are often seen abandoning the biome all together when threatened, leaving their younglings behind to hatch on their own.
Diet: An abundance of raw meats and sometimes vegetables. The Fire dragons are known to cook most food inside their stomach before fully digesting it.
Relations: Wild fire dragons are very rambunctious with people. They often don’t see them for the fragile beings they really are and will playfully nibble and bite those they consider their owners or docile enough to approach. If others hurt their owner or family they turn hostile very fast and will go on the attack. Fire dragon owners are often covered in small burns and bite marks from training them.
- Eggs, when kept out of their natural warm habitat will not hatch and even die if not kept at a proper heat. Resting them on a bed of simmering coals or softly crackling fire should prevent this.
- Fire dragons are not the fastest at flying and have a greater value when it comes to strength and close combat attacking.
- They are always warm to the touch. If they aren’t, they’re dying.
- The dragons are able to spew small amounts of fire. If trained well, this can light small fires or torches.
- Small hatchling dragons will still have the color of molten iron but when fully mature they are a deep scarlet color with black tipped scales.
- The fire dragon egg can be crushed up into powder and applied to catalysts as a shimmering dust that allows the casting of Pyromancy.
Egg: Often found in nests that aren’t their own, the parent light dragon likes to find an abandoned or currently occupied nest and uses it for their own purposes. They are known for being lazy dragons, hoping a stray thunderbird mother won’t take to the oddly shaped egg inside their nest.
The egg itself is cream in color but covered in golden leaf like petals that are very fragile. Once all of the petals fall off, the dragon is able to hatch. As long as the egg is treated with care, there is a high chance of the egg hatching without problem.
Dragon: Once hatched, a Completely Golden dragon is revealed. At first their skin will be smooth and slightly wet to the touch before over time hardening and gaining an appearance of shimmering golden dust all over their body. The only thing unique about their shape is their wings being very thin and almost transparent when unveiled.
Female: Females are slimmer and have longer snouts than the males. Their eyes are yellow in color.
Male: The males are built with more muscles and often have completely golden orbs for eyes.
Being located only in a biome that people rarely visit without a cause and made to hatch by thunderbirds themselves these eggs are still considered Rare but are much harder to find then any normal elemental dragon.
Habitat: Crystal Biome, Often found high up in trees and nests that are not meant for them. Most often Thunderbirds but even the odd SlitherShard can find one in their nest.
Diet: Unlike all other dragons the Light dragon is too stuck up to simply eat anything. They prefer fine meals like grapes or watermelons that are sliced up. Drizzle anything in honey and they will eat it too. They tend to not find their own food either and in the wild will beg and steal from others to get by. If they are one the kinder side, they’ll simply live off local flora like berries.
Relations: These dragons act rather pompous when near humanoids. They expect to be admired and pampered by other creatures because of their shimmering appearance and their shedding of a substance that looks like golden dust.
- Their eggs are often found in the nests of Thunderbirds as their parents replace the eggs of the thunderbird with their own.
- The egg has a delicate layer of petals around it that shed one by one. Once all the petals have shed, the dragon hatches.
- They are the most eager to share themselves with other beings, making them great with children and other young creatures. Very playful and kind yet picky in other regards.
- Because these eggs are often found in the Crystal Biome it isn’t uncommon for them to have gems growing on their body with the cause being the Lucience trait.
- These dragons shed a golden dust that can be scooped up and applied to a catalyst turning the catalyst a solid gold. This gold does not chip off and it applies the discipline of Pyromancy to the instrument.
Egg: The eggs of the water dragon are often found in deep underwater caverns that still hold pockets of air. The egg itself is wet and slimy, having a deep teal color to them and being sprinkled with things such as algae and barnacles. They are often mistaken for rocks by predators such as nagas and are only revealed to have life inside them after a few menses right before they hatch. A mother dragon will abandon their egg almost instantly after laying them.
Dragon: When the Water dragons are born, they are not immediately able to breathe underwater. From the moment they hatch, hatchling water dragons will still have a layer of slime coating their bodies, disallowing them from utilizing their gills until the slime has been cleared. After a couple days, they will sink into the water and swim to their heart's content. Water dragons are the only dragons that do not have wings and simply glide through the water with ease. They are able to get onto land just like turtles can, but commonly stick to reefs and deep oceans to swim among the other fish. They come in many oceanic colors to camouflage them when ships pass by. The tops of their bodies are Darker Blues and Greens while the bottoms are a Sweet Teal and much softer as well. The eyes of a water dragon are commonly blue, though there can be other colors.
Female: Females have the rare chance of having soft coral colored patches grow on their backs and tails. Their skin is also much smoother.
Male: The males are rougher in texture and more commonly have growths on them such as algae and barnacles mimicking their eggs.
These animals are common but only really to those that do not live in the ocean. Syrien and other underwater beings probably come across water dragons more commonly; happily swimming with a group of Foamtails at least once every mense.
Habitat: Born in caves that are deep underwater with still some air inside their eggs can be found hidden among the rocks within deep oceans. Yet a more mature water dragon will be found all over the sea only coming to the shores rarely.
Diet: Mostly small fish and plankton but it is not uncommon for them to snack on seaweed.
Relations: Their relationships to most humanoids is timid yet curious copying the sweeter parts of their Foamtail companions. They like to swim along ships and come close to docks if they deem it safe enough but will be gone and not return at the first sign of danger. Syrien on the other hand are beings they are much less shy towards on an almost fundamental level. Even if the Syrien is in human form the Water dragon will still be much kinder towards them then others around it.
- The water dragons are the only dragons without wings. Because of this they are slightly bigger than other miniature dragons being more of the size of a small dolphin rather than the more common dog or cat sizes.
- The water dragons are not known to leave the water but are able to. On land they do not move fast at all but in the water they are.
- Water dragons will always protect sea life first before anything else.
- Syrien and water dragons have a very close bond even if the Syrien is in human form.
- Naga’s are known to eat the eggs when they find them in their territories.
- The fins of a water dragon can be used as an additive for Hydromancy on a mage’s catalyst.
Egg: The eggs of an Ice dragon are completely covered in spiked ice particles and a soft layer of snow. Unlike most other dragons this dragon has to remain in the cold to properly hatch, often left on the highest mountain tops in snowy regions so their icy prison has no chance of melting. These eggs are unique in the way that they take four tsels to hatch on their own accord. Researchers have found some ways to speed this up but in nature they take their sweet time.
Dragon: When the ice dragon does eventually hatch what is first seen is a Completely White dragon with small wings that appear to have ice crystals growing from their ends. Their scales are sharp and spiky and overall they are cold to the touch. They are not the best pets for snuggling because of this fact. Their natural camouflage makes them easy to hide in any type of snow covered area with the only thing standing out being their pure Piercing Blue eyes.
Female: There is no difference between the male and female.
Male: There is no difference between the male and female.
These dragons are considered Rare though unlike the basic elemental dragons are a little bit harder to obtain. They can be found rather easily once you know where to look but the process of taking care of the egg or simply waiting out the many tsels it might take to hatch on its own discourages most future dragon owners. Plus the fact they are very aggressive too.
Habitat: Northern Glacial plains, They are born on high mountain tops and fly around the large stretches of land to hunt for food which is most commonly fish and birds.
Diet: This dragon likes to eat fish and cooked meats and pulls up their nose to anything vegetation. They are able to eat it they simply don’t want to.
Relations: Their relationships to humanoids is aggressive unless properly trained. The Ice dragon is not sweet in the slightest and will bite and scratch all those stranger to it. Their bodies are sharp to the touch meaning they often attack by throwing themselves at the enemy directly when threatened. Only once loyalty has been established do they become fiercely loyal partners.
- If heat is very carefully applied to the eggs the birthing process can be sped up from 4 tsels down to a few mense. This process needs to be done with extreme care or else the egg and the dragon inside, will both melt away. Researchers have found it most ideal to keep the egg a few feet away from a simmering fire for a few weeks and watch over it carefully.
- When born this dragon is always hostile, even towards their own mother. It is why most eggs get abandoned on large mountain tops.
- Once an Ice dragon warms up to you over time it is one of the fiercest protectors. It does not like most strangers and will attack unless properly trained not to.
- When great heats are applied to the dragon it will simply die. Large bursts of fire onto their bodies or living in a tropical or desert based climate could be lethal to an ice dragon.
- Their spiky scales can be added to a catalyst to give the Hydromancy discipline.
Egg: The Plant dragons eggs are most commonly found very close to the ground in fertile land masses. Their mothers lay them and leave them there only to check in once in a while on their progress. The egg itself will often be covered in tall grass and vines hours after it is laid which only becomes more and more over time. It is extremely easy for seeds caught in the wind to get stuck to the egg and grow on it like it was the ground itself. Eventually the nature around it will become too much and crack open the egg themselves revealing the baby dragon. Without the plants the egg will not hatch on it’s own.
Dragon: The nature dragon from birth will have a Mossy Green appearance that isn’t a solid color but rather fluctuates around the body. The darkest tones are on their stomach while the top of their bodies have a Sweeter Grass like color. It isn’t uncommon to see Golden Freckles darted all over their body in unique patterns. These freckles match their eye color of Deep Gold as well. The dragons are able to fly but often prefer not to for long distances and stay close to the ground. This is because once past the age of 1 they are able to start growing plants on their body provided the necessary seeds are there for them making these dragons the ideal companion of an alchemist.
Female: The females come in lighter green colors and have smaller heads then the males.
Male: The males are more bulky and come in darker colors having a stronger defined jawline.
Being part of the more commonly found elemental dragons these dragons still fall under the Rare category but are the easier dragons to locate. As long as they have both enough water, sunlight and over all large amounts of nature around them they are fine.
Habitat: Swamps and Rainforests, Or more commonly fertile and wetlands. Places where large trees grow with a good amount of humidity as well.
Diet: These are the only dragons that purely stick to a vegetarian meal plan. They eat all sorts of edible plants any human could also eat and are not opposed to things such as bread and vegetables together with their basic plant life diet.
Relations: Plant dragons are very neutral creatures when it comes to humanoids. They clearly do not mind the companionship of them but show no real affection or aggression either. Once threatened they will attempt to attack but wild Plant dragons are often not well kept and house large plant growth on their body weighing them down. This makes killing them easier.
- Without the right amount of water and light the Plant dragon eggs will simply not hatch. They need the plant life to aid them in the process and if nature shrivels up the dragon inside will simply never come out.
- The Earth dragon is known as a ‘walking garden’ being able to house plants on their body of all sorts provided the right seeds were planted. If nothing is planted they will still grow their own flowers and weeds.
- The scales can be used as an additive for Biomancy.
Egg: The Earth dragons eggs are not unlike the Earth dragon ones but have evolved to just like the plants in the desert simply need less water to survive. Their outer shell is rough and coarse like sand with an open flower circling the bottom ever since birth. This flower sprouts large roots that sink into the desert sand and just like the other flora soaks up the little bits of rain that way. These eggs are laid near oasis’ still just to give the little ones more of a fighting chance against the elements. You will know when the egg is ready to hatch because the outside will no longer be prickly and coarse but instead sweetly smooth. Testing this however is not recommended as one prick against exposed skin can cause hallucinations.
Dragon: Once hatched the dragon is the Color of Sand right away blending into their most common habits easily. They have a unique feature to their scales however as a trick of the mind is performed when looking at them directly. Their body seems to be constantly shifting and moving like the wind is gently playing with the sand covering their body. It looks like the Sand is in constant threat of falling off their bodies but before it touches the ground it simply vanishes. This is all just a simple illusion the dragon is able to put on to make their camouflage even more effective. Their eyes are a Deep Brown color and rarely Green while their features are spiked and pointy.
Female: The female's eyes are more commonly green rather than brown with things such as green splotches around their claws and the tip of their tails.
Male: The males are even more angler then the females and always have brown eyes.
These dragons are considered rare and are a little bit harder to find then the more common elemental dragons being that they live in hot desert sands and are camouflage to appear invisible when you are not directly looking for them.
Habitat: Desert Oasis and Desert Sands, They rarely leave the heat enjoying the warmth their environment brings with them. Sand is also the color they camouflage to the easiest meaning they have no intention on leaving the biome on their own.
Diet: These dragons can go without food for days on ends and have even mastered how to crack open coconuts and other desert foods with their claws. They can even drink seawater and still be completely fine. Their most favored food is still meat but they are hard to come by.
Relations: These dragons are the best when it comes to traveling humanoids. They don’t like to stand still and are good scouts as well. They like to keep those that traverse the desert company on their long journeys and can shield them from the sun with their wings as well.
- Their eggs are prickly and rough until they are ready to hatch which causes them to become smooth. Pricking yourself on a coarse egg can cause hallucinations akin to a mirage to occur for the next hour.
- Their scales have the unique ability to display shifting sand illusions on them making it look like they are always losing sand but before it hits the ground it simply vanishes.
- They have the ability to also do this to other parts of their body. Such as making their teeth appear shaper or claws appear extended while this is not the case in reality.
- They are the best traveling companions, being able to keep their owners warm at night and cool them with their large wing span during the way while floating overhead.
- These dragons are very agile and swift but grow sluggish the colder it gets until simply not moving at all anymore.
- Tails can be used as a Terramancy additive.
Egg: The Cloud dragons egg is surrounded by woven mushroom spores that give the appearance of clouds. They are highly attracted towards the outerwhite shell of the egg and over the tsels it has been one of the main reasons as to why the cloud dragons got that name. These eggs are found up on the highest peaks of the mountains just below the cloud layers. Where the snow meets the grass.
Dragon: The Cloud dragon once hatched through rather simple means appears Completely White with Cloudy Grey eyes. When touched they appear to be soft even though you couldn’t guess it from just looking at them. They are gentle and fluffy and easily keep themselves warm while up high. Their wings have the largest wingspan of all the dragons which they wrap around themselves when sleeping on the ground.
Female: Both dragon types come with a variety of fluff patterns on their bodies. The females often have it around their necks and faces and possess speaker features and have smaller wings then the males. Still big when compared to all other dragons yet smaller in comparison.
Male: The males have a different fluff pattern often having it around their tails and hips. They also possess the larger wings out of the two and have harsher features.
Being one of the elemental dragons these fluffy creatures are considered more commonly seen flying around but still considered rare to obtain. One could see them casually fly past at certain points of the day and night flying high above the clouds and casting shadows on those below. Living in more mountainous areas would also be a more common sight.
Habitat: Mountains, Where the snow meets the grass. Their eggs are laid there and hidden among nature. They prefer colder climates over warm but are able to live in more neutral lands just fine. Adult dragons are often found flying around.
Diet: Birds of any sort they can get a hold off, Certain bugs as well. They prefer to snack on fish and other types of meat but because of their time spent above the cloud these are rarer to get for them.
Relations: These dragons rarely go near humanoids but not because they are scared of them. The only reason being that they prefer the high skies to the ground. The only type of race they seem to have an affinity towards is the Aervan who they can easily keep up with while flying around. Other races like Vilo’tae and Fey who can also fly just aren’t the same to them. Still when tamed by a tamer they can grow more accustomed to being close to the ground if it means they can still fly off every once in a while.
- The cloud dragons rarely come down from the sky being able to keep flying for hours on end with no sign of stopping. If they do come down it is most often to hunt for food.
- They are great at tracking prey from the sky often hunting rabbits and even foxes this way to dive down and grab them before flying away again.
- The fluff on their bodies comes in all shapes and sizes and some even have zero fluff. Still their bodies are always soft to the touch like they are made out of cotton.
- Using their front claws they are able to lift small creatures and humanoids off the ground for 3 seconds before they have to drop them again. If they wanted to hold on for longer their claws would dig into their passengers' skin deeply and they slowly sank down as to replace slowfalling.
- Scales for Aeromancy
Egg: The egg of the storm dragon is completely dark grey with thick groves running from the bottom upwards giving the appearance of it having been touched by lightning. These eggs have the unique features of only being able to hatch during a thunderstorm. When the thunder booms throughout the lands the baby dragon will know it’s safe enough to escape it’s tiny prison.
Dragon: Once hatched their colors range from White to Grey at first looking a lot like the Cloud dragons. When the dragons were first discovered that is what they were mistaken for. But instead of staying one single color the lower half of the dragon often fluctuates with it’s emotions making it’s scales change color in fast bursts as if they were the shifting skies themselves. Their eyes commonly come in a Stormy Grey color and when very agitated both their scales and eyes can flash a Harsh Yellow color.
Female: There is no difference between the male and female.
Male: There is no difference between the male and female.
These are some of the rarer dragons to find often stay high up in the clouds. Though the real reason behind their rarity is the fact that their eggs hatch under such specific circumstances. Most predators get towards the eggs before they hatch making the Storm dragons a rarer type to see. The eggs just aren’t camouflage that well either.
Habitat: Peaks of Mountains, High up on the tallest parts of the many mountains across the continents the storm dragons lay their eggs. They have even been known to be laid in trees or extremely high cathedrals. The closer to the sky the better.
Diet: Just like the cloud dragon they enjoy the odd bird and other flying prey but would never skip out on the change to get meat of any kind in their stomach.
Relations: While other dragons can show their emotions through body language the Storm dragon really takes that to another level. The patterns on their body and the appearance of lightning marks on their scales shows a clear difference between excited and angry. They are often instantly alert to strangers and show off these lightning strikes across their body when faced with strange humanoids. They do not have a defined personality besides that being all over the place when it comes to interactions after the first encounter.
- The storm dragon’s body has a fluctuating pattern of scales at the lower half of its body. These scales often take on the appearance of thunder clouds.
- Their scales and eyes can flash yellow when agitated.
- They can not breath fire but when a thunderstorm is happening they can roar causing their entire body to become dark grey and nearby lightning will strike in a random location dancing among the sky. If trained well this can be used as light shows in a harmless way.
- They rarely land on the ground making them hard to spot. They are known as cloud jumpers for their ability to stand on top of the clouds like they are weightless.
- There are myths that say their ancestors used to be part of the Vaya Bestiar. Often referred to as spirits by old writings as whenever storms roll around they normally show up too.
- Electromancy additive
Egg: The egg of the Shadow dragon is an iridescent black that seems to shimmer gold when any source of light is put on it. The shell itself seems to be made out of a scale like pattern just like the dragon itself to protect it from predators. As these dragons are very sensitive to light their eggs only hatch at night. If the egg is hatched in light the dragon inside will go blind.
Dragon: Once hatched the dragons are pure Midnight Black and sporting solid Grey Eyes. The only thing not dark about them is the very tip of their tail which looked like it was dipped in either gold or silver powder, the difference in mineral depending on gender. These creatures are pure nocturnal and hide themselves with ease among the darkness. They are very slim and nimble and often fast as well.
Female: The female Shadow dragon has a Golden tipped tail.
Male: The male Shadow dragon has a Silver dipped tail.
This dragon has a medium rarity attached to it. Not as easy to find as a simple fire dragon but also not as rare as the Celestial dragons. They are simply hard to locate and once you do find one they are hard to keep track off with their build in hiding abilities.
Habitat: Thickly Covered Forests, The Deep Run
Diet: Like most other dragon types this dragon eats meat but is one of the ones that is also able to eat forest fruits as well.
Relations: The Shadow dragon does not like being seen and most chances it gets it will disappear into the darker parts of streets or forests depending on its location. At night it’s almost impossible to see as it flies overhead. All of this hiding makes them hard to befriend or even notice most of the time. If a tamer does manage to keep ahold of one long enough they would seem like very loyal companions. Though when it comes to being seen out in the open they would rather hide then be seen.
- If the Shadow dragon is born with its eyes open meaning if the first thing they see is light the baby will simply go blind. This is the main reason they have adapted to be nocturnal creatures and lay their eggs in dark places.
- Shadow dragons always prefer hiding in dark corners rather than being in the public eye.
- Their moves are fast and almost completely silent.
- The scales on their body and on their egg appear completely gold or silver when light is shone on them (The color depending on their gender) meaning they be very easy to spot when in daylight. Because of this they always prefer to only move at night and when it is day move in the shade.
- The shadow dragon is unique in the way you can tell the gender by simply shining a light on the egg. But be careful. If the egg hatches while a light is shining on it the dragon will become blind.
- Erebomancy additive
- Scales can be crushed and used in an alchemical that will toughen one’s skin to be iron-like.
Egg: The Decay dragon or also known as the toxic dragon has their eggs burrowed deep below the surface becoming one with the earth and fungi around them. The egg itself is pitch black with fluctuating green spots. These spots only come out when heat is applied of any kind. Meaning when a hand or paw touches it the imprint is left behind in a green hue for quite a while after.
Dragon: Once the dragon hatches it burrows a small hole in the ground alone or together with it’s siblings to be protected from the elements. This process lasts for at least a week and all dragons born inside captivity need to be kept in a warm and dark place for the same amount of time. Once their time is up and they are fully prepared against the basic elements they burrow out of the ground with their sharp claws and live on land. These dragons come in many earthly colors like Brown, Green and even Black but lack the shiny nature some of the other breeds hold. It isn’t uncommon for fungi types to grow on their body in certain spots either making it they are sometimes mistaken as the Plant dragon. The one key difference is their ability to spew forth toxic fumes. Their breath is like smog and spews forth to blind and suffocate small creatures rendering them unable to flee from their grasp.
Female: There is no clear difference between a male and a female.
Male: There is no clear difference between a male and a female.
This dragon is rather common to find if you know what to look for. The clear burrow marks of their mother in biomes that are covered in fungi make the eggs easy to dig up. Most Decay dragons tend to stay in this habitat as well.
Habitat: The mushroom forests, Large stretches of land that house mushrooms bigger than trees. They are often seen hiding underneath them for shade or digging tunnels whenever they can.
Diet: Meat is their main source of food but unlike other dragons these guys aren’t against eating bugs as well.
Relations: In the wild Decay dragons are hostile towards most creatures unless they know the threat is too big. Most smaller humanoids might still get attacked by these creatures if they aren’t careful getting a face full of smog.
- When touching the decay dragon's egg with any body of heat an imprint is left on it for at least a week after showing the exact mark left.
- They burrow themselves into the ground and aren’t against digging tunnels in general.
- Fumes coming from the dragon swap between pleasant and bad smells depending on the dragons mood or need to ward off enemies.
- Decay dragons are able to breathe a thick smog that blinds and chokes those within it. As a counter to their own blinding spell, they have a clear membrane that comes over their eyes to protect them, and a similar membrane that closes off their throat and nostrils. They are able to hold their breath for up to two minutes with the membranes down, but after that, they need to leave the smog to breathe. The smog is generally used on prey to blind and suffocate them so that they are rendered unable to flee from their grasp.
Egg: Celestial dragons have eggs that are completely solid black with no defining marks whatsoever. This is the only info researchers have found on what the eggs are like as they have only been spotted once. The hatching period and common areas of birthing are completely unknown.
Dragon: Once out of their egg their colors range from Midnight Blue to Black with a very unique feature to them. Each individual scale has the ability to shift color into a Stark White color at the dragon’s will meaning they are able to create patterns on their skin not unlike those of the constellations. They commonly have the star sign of the current tsel somewhere displaced on their body as well as a small version of their birth sign as well. Besides the signs they can make any pattern they want or go completely white to camouflage if needed. Their eyes are a solid White as well glowing slightly during the night.
Female: The female dragon has a star for a tail with six points to it.
Male: The male dragon has a star for a tail with five points to it.
Unlike all the other Miniture dragons these ones have rarely even been seen by the human eye before. It is rumored they find their owners instead of the other way around.
Habitat: Unknown, No one has yet found a definitive location of the eggs for this dragon. It has only been located up high in the sky at night. They were first only a rumor, said to be a blessed be a servant to Ombra and guide the night sky. But that is just a Rumohr.
Diet: Their diet is unknown but it is assumed they eat the same as most other dragons.
Relations: With the little documentation people have on this dragon it is only known that they like to shy away from almost anyone they come across. They only prefer to be in the company of certain people meaning they only stick with those they like.
- These dragons have a unique set of scales which are able to change color from black to white and often cause the dragon to create it’s own patterns of stars on it’s body, mimicking those it sees in the sky.
- While up high in the sky they are often mistaken by shooting stars.
- They are only nocturnal
- These dragons only like to sleep in dark places meaning during the day they dive into caves and ravines to have their slumber.
- When the dragon hums all those close by find themselves much sleepier than before. They have to roll a DC of 14 to see if they fall asleep or not. This can only happen at night and in a 5 meter radius around the creature. Combat pet rules apply if this is used in combat.
- Pyromancy Additive.
|Geography • Races • Flora • Fauna • Stones • Metals • Cloth • Foreign Continents|
|The World of Aethius • The Multiverse of Aethier|